Is there a Dead Cells collectors edition?
The Dead Cells collectors edition is due for release and will be called the prisoner's edition.
It will be available on October 30, 2020.
Motion Twin announced that the action platformer game will have a collectors edition, it will be available for Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch on October 30, 2020. I have not pre-ordered this but I will have a full review when I manage to get hold of one.
Here is a list of what comes in the Dead Cells - The Prisoners Edition.
The Physical items are :
- The Collectors metal tin and outer sleeve.
- Sountrack available as a 7" Vinyl record.
- 8.5" prisoner figure standing in a pose with one arm on his hip and holding a frying pan in the other. He is standing with one leg straight and his other leg on a block step.
- A numbered certificate card.
- An art card.
- A keyring or keychain.
- 3 enamel pin badges.
- 4 metallic stickers.
The Digital items are :
- Bad seed DLC.
- Rise of the giant DLC.
If you have not watched the trailer you can watch it below.
Additional Information :
- PC Release Date : Game Released on May 10 2017
- Console Release Date : August 7 2018
- Developed by : Motion Twin
- Published by : Motion Twin
- Gameplay : Action Platformer
If you would like to support the site please use the links below.
All images are the property of Motion Twin or their parent companies